Audio Engineering Jobs in Connecticut, Find Connecticut Audio Engineering Jobs, Job Openings | Engineeringjobsinct.com

Welcome to Engineering Jobs In CT

Engineering Jobs In CT is job-research service that consolidate all of the CT-based engineering jobs from every professional job source, company, and organization career page (and every other job site we can find) so you know about all the CT-based engineering jobs and can make your important personal career decisions in an objective and rational way.

Search Thousands of Jobs in Our Database
What Where


Search in Job Title Only

+ Search Tips + Browse Engineering Jobs in CT

Audio Engineering Jobs In CT

7 matches | 1 - 7 displayed
  1  
date  location  job detail
Feb 16,2017 USA-CT-Bloomfield Infrastructure Video Engineer
Infrastructure Video Engineer
Bloomfield, CT
45.00 Per hour W2
6 months contract to hire
email resume Jgordon@StrategicStaff.com
This position is a dual role they will be filling. 60% of the time they will be leading and stabilizing the team (3 video engineers). The other 40% of the time they will b
Jan 28,2019 USA-CT-Stamford Production Engineer
Description
Responsibilities
Provide front line broadcast engineering and technical support across 7 studios and 5 control rooms. The main duties of this position are the support of all broadcast systems and technology within the Stamford Sports facility for day of air live programs, troubleshooting
Jan 28,2019 USA-CT-Stamford Production Engineer I
Description
Responsibilities
Responsibilities
Provide front line engineering and technical support across 7 studios and 5 control rooms.
Perform system level troubleshooting of technical facilities, including, but not limited to, control rooms, studio equipment, audio equipment, and computer systems
Jan 30,2019 USA-CT-Hartford Exchange Engineer
US Tech Solutions is seeking a ?Exchange Engineer\ for a 06 Months Contract to Hire position with a client in Hartford, CT. Responsibilities: Represent the company?s technical unified communication capabilities and manage day-to-day technical needs of customers  Coordinating customer expec
Feb 09,2019 USA-CT-Stamford Remote Engineer
Description
Responsibilities
Purpose
Engineer in charge of various remote technical operations and engineering systems productions.
Responsibilities
Demonstrates extensive experience with the design, installation and maintenance of video, audio and IP systems used in remote (outside) television
Feb 11,2019 USA-CT-Hartford Exchange Engineer
US Tech Solutions is seeking a ? Exchange Engineer? for a 06 Months Contract to Hire position with a client in Hartford, CT.   Responsibilities : Represent the company?s technical unified communication capabilities and manage day-to-day technical needs of customers  Coordinating c
Feb 11,2019 USA-CT-Hartford UCC (Unified Communications and Collaboration) Engineer
UCC (Unified Communications Collaboration) Engineer Our client is seeking an experienced UCC Engineer responsible for managing Email and Unified Communications infrastructures and adjunct systems. Job Specific Technical Skills Competencies Experience with Skype for Business, Skype for Business

Search All CT Audio Engineering Jobs